Goldpils® Vienna Malt is a superb example of this classic malt.
• Less sweet than Pale Ale Malt, it is a rich base malt that offers complexity and depth with a toasted note at the finish for your classic Vienna, Oktoberfest and Marzen beers.
• It finishes exceptionally clean and contributes light golden hues.
• Use in any beer style that benefits from rich malty character.
• Goldpils® Vienna Malt is less modified than Pale Ale Malt and less intensely kilned than Munich Malts. As a result it delivers malty flavor with less sweetness than Pale Ale Malt and less color than Munich Malts.
• Sufficient enzyme level to support the inclusion of even the most demanding specialty malts without extending the brewing cycle.
• Produced in the U.S.A. from AMBA/BMBRI recommended 2-Row malting varieties